Re: document for review week of 19 July 2004

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:57:03 +0200
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hello Shawn and all,

In section "What is Web Accessibility", last sentence:

1. Current wording: "Organizations can also benefit from Web accessibility,
which is addressed in "
Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your Organization."

2 concerns: it is not clear to me what is adressed in the linked document.

3. Suggestion for revision:
The way organizations can also benefit from Web accessibility is addressed in "
Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your Organization."

- In section: Why Web Accessibility is important:
Third sentence:
1. Current: wording:
"The opportunity that the Web offers of unprecedented access to information
and interaction for people with disabilities is addressed in
Web Accessibility is a Social Issue."

2. Concerns this sentence is not clear for me.
3. Unfortunately no suggestions.

Regards
Sylvie