for 23 July - RE: document for review week of 19 July 2004

Issues for discussion at the 23 July teleconference are gathered at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/intro.html#issues

.html

Notes:
- Feel free to send typos and other edits that do not need discussion to
wai-eo-editors@w3.org so as not to clutter up the EOWG issues
discussion.
- Please keep in mind the requirements, such as wanting to keep the
document very simple for people who know nothing about Web
accessibility.
- Reminder that we are focusing on content only for now - not layout and
design, which will be determined with site redesign.

Regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)