document for review week of 19 July 2004

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:30:44 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG,

At the upcoming EOWG teleconference on Friday we will discuss the
"Introduction to Web Accessibility"
   - latest revision with most edits complete:
www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/intro
   - previous versions: www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/intro-old
   - mini requirements & changelog: www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/intro

Please review the document before the meeting and send any issues to the
EOWG list for discussion. I will try to collect all of them before the
EOWG teleconference. See also:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2004JulSep/0039.html

Notes:
- Feel free to send typos and other edits that do not need discussion to
wai-eo-editors@w3.org so as not to clutter up the EOWG issues
discussion.
- Please keep in mind the requirements, such as wanting to keep the
document very simple for people who know nothing about Web
accessibility.
- Reminder that we are focusing on content only for now - not layout and
design, which will be determined with site redesign.

Regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)