RE: Gallery of accessible sites...

Hi Charles
The European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education
http://www.european-agency.org/ has put the AAA conformance logo on their
site. I did a Bobby check on the site last Friday and it came out with
several priority 1 errors, haven't had time to try it with JAWS 3.5. My
point is that stating compliance with the WCAG isn't necessarily the same as
the site being accessible. In the EOWG we talked about this last Friday and
have started work on the review/evaluation document. See Judy's email from
13.07.01:  EOWG: First (raw!) draft of appendix on reviewing Web sites

"I have put up a first
draft of the appendix on evaluating sites for Web accessibility. Much of
the content is derived from Appendix A of WCAG 1.0. I have a number of
questions for our discussion today, with regard to how to make this section
more effective.

Once we have made it through a draft or two, we will  also want to ask
input & feedback from the Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT
WG) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (WCAG WG).

The URL is:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/rev.html "

See changelog from the meeting.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog

Kind regards
Helle Bjarno
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk
http://www.visinfo.dk/
phone: +45 39 46 01 04, fax: +45 30 61 94 14