Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 09:53:08 -0500
From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: US Legal and Policy Resources Source

This link has significant material not on the WAI policy page.

     http://icdri.org/us_legal_resources.htm

This section includes resources dealing with US legal issues and
disabilities. It is divided into sections and these resources may appear in
more than one place. The information will include papers, case law, and
various US laws that cover people with disabilities. The Center intends to
create a section for each country that has laws dealing with disabilities.
If you know of such laws or resources on the Internet that deal with this
subject, please contact us, at: icdri@icdri.org.

Regards/Harvey Bingham