Re: Universal design snippets

From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:54:45 -0800
To: "Alan Cantor" <acantor@oise.utoronto.ca>, "WAI Education & Outreach Working Group" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
can we add.  "At one tiime or another, we will all have a disability or be
disabled."  The shock effect works well with audiences, becasue people who
do not have a disabiltiy seem to have the opinion they are healthy, normal
(in their eyes) and sane (again in their mind)!  This one liner bursts that
bubble and brings them back to reality.  I use it and it works! effective!

rob