Re: BROCHURE DRAFT #2

From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:46:07 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>
My apologies for missing the meeting, but i have deadlines today.  here are
my comments on the brochure.

Who is the intended audience? The public or businesses or governments or all
the above.

>The Web is a vital resource for many of life's activities.

How about, "The Web is a vital resource for many of life's activities and
work."

>Many Web accessibility solutions emphasize redundant modalities,

Is modalities too big a word?  Outside of the WAI, how many lay people to
include developers would understand this word?

>* WAI INTEREST GROUP for general discussion forum on WAI work
>* three GUIDELINES WORKING GROUPS

Should we have a colon after GROUPS?

I like this, well thought through...rob