waicard8

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 12:33:23 +0100
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Our daily (or is it hourly?) new quicktip card is at
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard8.htm

besides all the changes discussed on the list, I also made the
Script/Applet, etc to fit on two 9 point lines:

instead of

  Scripts, Applets, & Plug-ins Provide alternative
  representations in case active content is inaccessible
  or unsupported.

I now have

  Scripts, Applets, & Plug-ins Provide alternative content
  in case active features are inaccessible or unsupported.

This allowed me to use more space between tips