Re: waicard8

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 15:56:27 +0100
To: love26@gorge.net
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

After the review of the GL P1, I feel that we need to add something
related to using non-W3C formats. I'm trying to extend Multimedia,
since it is most likely the reason/area where people use non-W3C
format (VRML, PDF, ShockWave, etc)

It now reads:
 Multimedia Provide captioning and transcripts of audio,
 descriptions of video, and alternative pages when non-W3C
 formats are used.

That's another 3-liner, so I need to swap the Link and Page Org item
from recto to verso to make it fit.

I also think "No blinking" is not very good, at least not in the Page
Organization tips.

Waiting for more comments on waicard8 or previous versions to generate
a waicard9...