Re: Web Accessibility browser testsuite???

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:26:55 -0500 (EST)
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
It's a trivial point, but I would say barely/good/excellent.

And now we return you to the main point...

Charles McCN

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:

  >I would say that it satisfies the first priority of accessible - the
  >information is available. So I would say it is. Is it good?

  Yes, and to get back to the general test suite question, I think it would
  be good to address that for all examplar cases.  Not necessarily to have a
  poor/good/excellent scale, but at least to have a statement of the problems
  or advantages of the examplars.

  Len

--Charles McCathieNevile -  mailto:charles@w3.org
phone: * +1 (617) 258 0992 *  http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative -  http://www.w3.org/WAI
545 Technology sq., Cambridge MA, 02139  USA