Re: Next!

I like this. Other reactions?

If we want to do this, we should plan for it before finalizing various
"alternate" formats for the QuickTips (bookmarks, large print, etc.) so
that they would work well together.

May be hard from a timing perspective, since the QuickTips content can be
frozen way before the checklist content could.

Judy

At 10:24 AM 1/22/99 -0800, William Loughborough wrote:
>There are several possible "handouts" mentioned in our meetings and the
>first, quicktips card, is very nearly a *product*.  There has also been
>talk of a brochure.  I would like to add to the mix a version of the
>checklist which could be a two-sided letter-size card with perhaps the
>quicktips card as a "punch-out".  The checklist need not follow the same
>order as, or duplicate the wording of, the one on the GL but of course
>it should make the same points.
>--
>Love.
>            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE