Next!

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:24:12 -0800
To: E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
There are several possible "handouts" mentioned in our meetings and the
first, quicktips card, is very nearly a *product*.  There has also been
talk of a brochure.  I would like to add to the mix a version of the
checklist which could be a two-sided letter-size card with perhaps the
quicktips card as a "punch-out".  The checklist need not follow the same
order as, or duplicate the wording of, the one on the GL but of course
it should make the same points.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE