Minutes for AUWG Teleconference for 11 August 2014

Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2014/08/11-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Regrets
Chair
Jan Richards
Scribe
Alastairc
Contents

Topics
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
2. Review DRAFT training program for the testers
3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"
4. Call for Review: Developers' Guide to Features of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools Draft
5. TPAC update (Oct 30-31 Thurs, Fri slot)
6. Other issues?
Summary of Action Items
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

<Jan> Scribe: Alastairc
<Jan> JS: Harness still waiting for security review
JS: Have a list of testers, completed writing the tester programme,
... Major part done (explaining critieria).

<jeanne> http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/TestingTraining/index.html ATAG Tester Training
JR: Call with Alex tomorrow, will continue with plans A&B

2. Review DRAFT training program for the testers

<Jan> http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/TestingTraining/index.html ATAG Tester Training
JR: Please have a look and send comments to Jeanne.

<Jan> JR: Please look at this and send Jeanne any comments
3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"

JR: Still need to work on the test file, breaking into peices with an index, and zipped up.

<Jan> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2013OctDec/att-0043/ATAG2-CR-Tests-20131206.html
JS: I have all the tests in HTML pages, each page has the test, and steps in a little HTML file.
... A lot of times it is whether it's applicable to the type of tool.

JR: A lot of the SCs are about finding the functionality. Some of them are about building the simplest things, depends on tool.

AC: Can we run through a test and see what is needed?

4. Call for Review: Developers' Guide to Features of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools Draft

JR: We were asked to take a look at a new note about accessibility testing tools.
... Have sent some comments already.

AC: I've had a look, but not put an email together yet, it is some higher-level feedback.

<Jan> public-wai-ert-tools@w3.org
JR: Please do send in and CC the group.

5. TPAC update (Oct 30-31 Thurs, Fri slot)

<Jan> JR" Who will be there?
<Jan> JR: Who will be there?
<jeanne> Jeanne F2F
<Jan> JS: Will be there.
<Jan> AC: Should be able to make a call.
<Jan> JR: Should be there in person.
<Jan> TB: Attempting to be there in person, otherwise by a call.
<Jan> Tom: Unfortunately, unable to attend.
<Jan> Alex: Probably not there...probably can call in for some time.
<Jan> Tom: Probably can call in for some time.
6. Other issues?

None raised.

<Jan> Next call Aug 18

(MR) JAN RICHARDS