Re: Two remaining issues

Thanks Tim!

I'll prep the editor's draft for Jeanne today.

We are now on track for a vote on whether to move to Last Call Working
Draft at our next call on Monday, April 12th.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto