Re: Survey for April 5

BTW: Before you answer the survey you should wait to see the editor's
draft...since there are a couple of knock-on changes in the
"Conformance" section. I will send these in a new email with some
explanation.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto