Preparing for the AUWG F2F

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:21:05 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

The agenda on the first day of the F2F will be to process as many of the
comments (and ensuing proposals) as possible.

In order to make this as efficient as possible I will be pre-loading the
them into the comment response table that I sent out yesterday.

Therefore, if you have your own comments or comments from colleagues
please send them to the list (by Friday morning) so that I can get them
put in.

Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Lead
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca