RE: ATAG 2.0 In-group checkpoint review: A.1.4

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:35:48 +0200
To: "'Jan Richards'" <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>, <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jan Richards
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:01 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Cc: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
Subject: Re: ATAG 2.0 In-group checkpoint review: A.1.4

> ----------
> SUCCESS CRITERIA:
> "The author must be able to configure the presentation settings of
> editing views without affecting the Web content being edited."
>
> The terms in success criteria and guidelines should be harmonized. In
> the guideline we said "changes to the display preferences", and in the
> success criteria we said "presentation settings".

JR: We could harmonize to "display settings", so that the checkpoint and
success criteria would now read:

A.5.1 Ensure changes to the display settings of editing views do not
affect the content being edited."

SC1: The author must be able to configure the display settings of
editing views without affecting the Web content being edited.

Roberto Scano:
OK.