Parital editor's draft of ATAG 2.0 techniques

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:20:10 -0500
To: "List (WAI-AUWG)" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

As promised on the last call, I've put up an editor's draft of the
techniques with changes proposed by Tim and myself (including the table
of contents and reference page as well as the techniques for Part A. The
techniques for Part B will be coming soon):

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/techs/techs.html

Note: It is worth taking a careful look at the documents because so much
has changed since the 22 November 2004 public draft. (so much in fact
that I have removed the red outlining since almost everything was outlined)

I will put the URL on the AU home page once the Part B techniques are done.