From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 March 2001 18:41
To: Phill Jenkins
Cc: WAI AU Guidelines
Subject: Re: Face to Face AU meetings

Yes, it is possible that this will happen but not certain. Would that change
people's answers?

Charles

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Phill Jenkins wrote:

  There was mention of a proposed tech plenary mtg in November at INRIA,
  Sophia Antipolis, France.

  But I like the Stockholm proposal in June as well.

  By the way, please add AU to the subjects so that I can tell the
difference
  between AU, IG, and ER since I subscribe to all three.

  Regards,
  Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517

  Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>@w3.org on 03/20/2001 10:07:14 AM

  Sent by:  w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org