CLARIFICATION [was: Re: No telephone access to face to face meetings]

Dear AUWG Members,

Clarification: The decision of whether there will be telephone access to
the face to face meeting is NOT final yet. We may in fact have one or more
requests from people who cannot travel to the meeting for specific reasons.

Jutta will announce a decision within the next several days, and in the
meantime please disregard the previous announcement, and our apologies for
any confusion.

Regards,

- Judy

At 12:52 AM 2/8/01 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Telephone access will not be available for the face to face meeting. It is
>possible that the User Agent group will have telephone access.
>
>There may be IRC access to the meetings if this is requested by partiipants,
>subject to having sufficient connectivity.
>
>regards
>
>Charles McCathieNevile
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409
134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative     http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617
258 5999
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
>(or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
France)

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)