From: Aaron Leventhal
To: mozilla-accessibility@mozilla.org
Subject: Cross-reference for accessibility APIs

Hello,

I've begun the process of posting a cross reference on-line describing
the difference between the way MSAA & Java Accessibility define
characteristics like role and state of an object. There's also a short
intro. Perhaps this document will evolve to more fully describe what
we're doing with MSAA, so we can use it to garner feedback.

http://access-mozilla.sourceforge.net/article.php?sid=11&mode=thread&order=0
Aaron