RE: Thematic Teleconferences

Jutta,

We also mentioned Flash as a theme - and indeed just before I had to leave
the meeting I suggested it would be useful to have someone from MacroMedia
involved, maybe even have one invited to get involved in the working group.

Ironically, the "very important meeting" -subject unknown at that time- I
had to leave our meeting for turned out to be a manager's meeting at Allaire
announcing a merger with MacroMedia. Just after this meeting the press
releases were sent out - see the respective web sites.

Meetings all over the place though nothing is finalized yet - but I've
already started to try and establish a contact at MacroMedia ;-)

Cheers,
Marjolein