RE: Jan 9 Agenda

Well, I had a look.

Some of it is material that would count as techniques for WCAG, with
explanation of how it is done in particular products. We might want to use or
point to some of that. But the examples I looked at required Flash (which I
don't have on the linux platform) with no alternative content provided (they
obviously didn't follow their guidelines or use their techniques).

So from my look I didn't find anything that we should include - anyone got
more specific reference suggestions? Or are you suggesting these as
platform-specific guidelines? (I am not aware of Flash being available as a
platform for anyone else to develop in - am I wrong on that?)

Charles McCN

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Marjolein Katsma wrote:

  Which (SMIL) reminds me...

> [...]
  	[MK]  Macromedia have published "guidelines" on their web sites
  (effectively not guidelines, more like techniques) for creating accessible
  Flash. Anything we should do with that? (Ignore, integrate, refer to, ...)
  	http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/productinfo/accessibility/

  [MK]
  Cheers,
  Marjolein

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France