Correction [was: Re: New Charter - need to join group]

Dear AUWG Members,

Please note that this request was premature.

The new charter is in fact in place, but it has not yet completed the
review and approval process. We expect to send a formal call for
participation shortly, with a request for existing members to renew their
membership. That call may request additional information compared to what
is currently listed on the sign-up request, and so please hold off for the
time being.

Thank you,

- Judy

At 12:47 PM 1/2/01 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>We are now operating under a new working group charter, that describes what
>we are doing and what we expect to have to do.
>
>Everyone needs to officially join the group again for the next two years -
>please read the charter carefully, and follow the instructions on how to
>join.
>
>Charter is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/charter4 and is linked from the
>group's home page
>
>Cheers
>
>Charles McCN
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 (0) 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                      http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
>until 6 January 2001 at:
>W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
France

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)