Re: Next steps: Conformance Reviews? HWG, etc.

At 07:04 AM 2/3/2000 , Jutta Treviranus wrote:
>Despite our recent impressive achievement, now is not the time to rest on
>our laurels (grin).

Fred Barnett, a member of the HTML Writers Guild's governing board
who has experience using and reviewing authoring tools is interested
in writing a review of Allaire's Homesite product to evaluate how
it complies with ATAG.

Would this be a useful project for him to undertake?

The HTML Writers Guild's greatest resource is our huge membership
base -- and our membership base includes a -lot- of people who
use authoring tools.  It may be possible to find more volunteers
who likewise could spend some time evaluating their favorite
authoring tools.  Would -that- be a useful project as well?

(If it's not possible/useful as a W3C project -- it could be useful
as a HWG project posted on our AWARE Center site.)

Opinions?