Re: Definition of Prompt

I don't think we should change the priority of 3.1.  I do think we
should substitute a another word for "Prompt" that encompasses prompts
and as well as unintrusive alerts.  If someone can think of such a word,
that would be great.  The trouble is that we need something that
encompasses both alerting and supporting the correction of the problem
(not necessaily at the same time).  Off the top of my head, I might
suggest "alert/prompt" be used

Cheers,
Jan

--