Re: Prompting Techniques Appendix

what would be easiest is to have the page published on the web so we can look
at it. I repeat my offer to the group that individuals who want to publish
something for the rest of us to look at should contact me to get access. Note
that anything publised should have a statement about its status
(specifically, that it has not been endorsed by any W3C working group, member
organisation or the consortium itself, and the date it was published), and
contact information for the author (email address is sufficient).

Because of the way our webspace works you will need to be able to publish
through http PUT (Amaya does this, there are command line and windows tools
available, and others I believe), and I will need to manually create the
access for each file you want to publish. SO give me a little bit of warning.

Cheers

Charles

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Marjolein Katsma wrote:

  Jan,

  At 15:16 2000-04-05 -0400, Jan Richards wrote:
  >Marjolein Katsma wrote:
  > >
  > > Maybe a function of the email client you use? Some setting you may change? I have > specifically set my mail client to *not* render HTML and yet this happens (and
  > > before with mail from you) but I've been sent email with HTML attachments from
  > > others where it does not happen.
  >
  >I use Netscape 4.7.  I've looked for a setting for this, but can't find
  >one.  Should I bundle the files into a single zip file instead?

  I don't know about the others but that would certainly help me. I assume the images are actually included as IMG tags in the HTML document? If so, a ZIP could be unpacked in a temp directory and then the HTML could be viewed as a separate document.

  If that would make thing more difficult for others, I'll keep guessing though.

  Comments, anyone?

  Cheers,

  Marjolein Katsma
  HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/