Re: Prompting Techniques Appendix

Jan,

At 15:16 2000-04-05 -0400, Jan Richards wrote:
>Marjolein Katsma wrote:
> >
> > Maybe a function of the email client you use? Some setting you may change? I have > specifically set my mail client to *not* render HTML and yet this happens (and
> > before with mail from you) but I've been sent email with HTML attachments from
> > others where it does not happen.
>
>I use Netscape 4.7.  I've looked for a setting for this, but can't find
>one.  Should I bundle the files into a single zip file instead?

I don't know about the others but that would certainly help me. I assume the images are actually included as IMG tags in the HTML document? If so, a ZIP could be unpacked in a temp directory and then the HTML could be viewed as a separate document.

If that would make thing more difficult for others, I'll keep guessing though.

Comments, anyone?

Cheers,

Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/