Re: Short translation needed

Oh, one more idea.

Creando una Web universal may be a little too vague, since at the W3C we
talk about The Web for All, and Universal Web, in the sense that
includes accessibility, device independence, etc.   Here perhaps its
best to indicate specifically that the subsite relates to enabling
languages and cultures.

Creando una Web por todo el mundo (??)  – maybe not much better...

Maybe then, Creando una Web mondial would be better(?)

ri