Re: Short translation needed

Hi Chaals and Mireia,

I agree with Chaals, taking into account the sense of the page, its
objective, the translation that best fits in Spanish is: Haciendo la web
global.

Let me know if I can help with anything. I love translating and,
although I am a bit overworked, I would like to help.

All the best,

/Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo/
Patrono Fundador y Directora General
Fundación Sidar - Acceso Universal