Re: Short translation needed

Thanks for the Bulgarian, German, and Romanian suggestions that were
sent in.

I should have clarified the context, since it may affect the
translation. (And having trained as a translator, i should have known
better, so apologies!)

This will appear at the top of the page as a subtitle below the word
"Internationalisation" as can be seen at the top left of
https://www.w3.org/International/

The sense is that the W3C Internationalisation Activity is making the
WWW worldwide.

hth
ri