[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: Request to become LTO for Polish translation of WCAG 2.1

Dear Anna,

Thank you and Fundacja Instytut Rozwoju Regionalnego (FIRR) for being
willing to lead the translation, and recruiting the stakeholder
organizations.

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
your quality of LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate
Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 (<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/>)
into Polish.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in
which the LTO develops a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of the
entire document (<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>).
When complete, the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators'
mailing list (<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications