Re: [Japanese] Completed translation

Dear Shuji,

Many thanks for your efficient and continuous contribution. Much
appreciated!

I will add it to W3C translation database soon (I currently have login
issue).

Please be friendly reminded that [1], it'll be nice to inform others (on
<w3c-translators>) of your interest in translating a document before
start, so that people who share the interest may wish to have a chance
to join the efforts.

Best Regards,
Xueyuan

[1] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#how