[Japanese] Completed translation

From: shji kamitsuna <ax2s-kmtn@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 20:20:35 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

This is Shuji Kamitsuna@Japan.

I have completed the translation into Japanese of the following document:

From:
Web of Things (WoT) Architecture
https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/REC-wot-architecture-20200409/

Into:
モノのウェブ(WoT)アーキテクチャ
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ax2s-kmtn/internet/wot/REC-wot-architecture-20200409.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation is valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Best Regards,

--
KAMITSUNA, Shuji.