Re: Step 6 of Dutch translation of WCAG2.1

Dear Eric,

Congratulations on the new version of CAT. Many thanks for obtaining
confirmation from the original stakeholders, as well as 3 additional
organizations.

I see that out of the initial 20 stakeholders
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2019AprJun/0035.html>,
11 confirmed the translation on the review list, and the following 9
haven't:

* Oogvereniging (umbrella organisation for the blind)
* VodafoneZiggo, www.vodafoneziggo.com
* Logius, www.logius.nl
* Capgemini, www.capgemini.com
* Anysurfer Belgium, www.anysurfer.be
* Hogeschool Arnhem Nijmegen, www.han.nl
* Deque systems, www.deque.com
* ING bank, www.ing.nl
* Forum Standaardisatie, www.forumstandaardisatie.nl

Any chance that you can have them review/approve the translation? If
not, could you specify the reason of those review/approval are missing?
Please also indicate if any objections (from those who didn't respond)
to this translation.

On top of the review results in
Dutch<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-auth-trans-nl/2020Feb/0000.html>,
could you also summarize the discussion in English, and link the
comments on the CAT to the translated document, under "Samenvatting van
publieke commentaren op de kandidaat geautoriseerde vertaling"?

Please feel free to reach out for any questions or more information.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan