Re: [Chinese] Completed translation

[removing Coralie and Ivan, keeping w3c-translators]

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the updates! Please see a few comments below:

* Please use lang="zh-Hant" for Traditional Chinese translation page,
"zh-Hans" for Simplified Chinese page, and in the translations, use
lang="en-US" for any link to English material that you do not translate.

* The validator "link checker" <https://validator.w3.org/checklink>
detected the following broken links in the translations:

- Web內容無障礙指南 (WCAG) 2.1
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/Consortium/Legal/copyright-documents
- Web内容可访问性指南 1.0
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/checkpoint-list.html
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/full-checklist.html

correct links are:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-documents
https://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/checkpoint-list.html
https://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/full-checklist.html

* Regarding「Web内容可访问性指南 1.0」, please update the "translator" and
"translation date", e.g.:

1) "Chinese Translation Services" to "Abacus Chinese Translation
Services" (to be consistent with its website)
2) Samuel Chong is the translator of the Traditional Chinese
Translation, please confirm if he is also the translator of this
Simplified Chinese Translation.
3) 初次定稿 2009-08-23: it's when the previous Traditional Chinese
Translation was completed. Please indicate the date for this Simplified
Chinese Translation.

* Regarding「Web內容無障礙指南 (WCAG) 2.1」and 「振動介面」, please not
change the meaning of any part of the original English document, and the
disclosure (prominent disclaimer) should be above the title of the
original document. You may imitate the disclosure you added
to「Web内容可访问性指南 1.0」. More info about the disclosure can be found
at:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

Please feel free to contact me as needed!

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan

--------
如有任何疑问或需要更多信息,欢迎随时联系我!