Re: [Chinese] Completed translation

Dear Samuel Chong,

Thanks for your contribution to W3C volunteer translation.

Would you like to create a W3C account, for us to facilitate recognition
of your work?
https://www.w3.org/accounts/request

Please be kindly reminded that, in order to avoid conflicts (with
exiting translations, or intention of translations), it'd be useful to
follow the "Instructions for translating W3C Technical Reports" at:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#how

Regarding the translations that you've completed:

1. W3C expects the translations to be in HTML with valid markups, links,
and CSS. You can use the following validator tools to check the
translations:
* Markup: https://validator.w3.org
* CSS: https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
* Links: https://validator.w3.org/checklink

2. for WCAG 2.0, WCAG 2.1 and ATAG 2.0: W3C has different policies for
Volunteer [1] and Authorized [2] translations, since you delivered
volunteer translations, please:
* remove the "disclaimer section" dedicated to Authorized Translations
* and then include disclosure info, following:
   https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

3. for RDF Primer, OWL REF:please update the disclosure parts, replacing
those translators' disclosure (of Simplified Chinese translations) with
your own disclosure info.

4. W3C plans to supersede WCAG 1.0 since WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 have been
formally released, so we may not include this 1.0 translation on W3C
site, but further encourage more translations on 2.1.

Please refer to W3C Volunteer [1] and Authorized [2] translation policy
pages for more details.

[1] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

W3C/China site has Chinese version of those policies for your quick check:
http://www.chinaw3c.org/translation.html

W3C/China would be delighted to link these Traditional Chinese
translations from China site once they are finalized:
http://www.chinaw3c.org/contributors.html

Please feel free to contact me as needed.

Best Regards,
Xueyuan