[Chinese] Completed translation

From: Certified Translation <abacustranslation@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:20:00 -0700
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: ivan@w3.org, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Chinese of the following document(s):

*Traditional Chinese (2)*
1.
Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
https://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-CSS2-20110607/
層疊樣式表2級修訂版1
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/REC-CSS2-20110607-tw.html

2.
Vibration API    https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-vibration-20150210/
振動介面
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/vibration-tw.html

*Simplified Chinese** (2)*
1.
Primer: Getting into RDF & Semantic Web using N3
https://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer.html
入门教程:使用 N3 初探 RDF 和 Semantic Web
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/primer-zh.html
2.
RDFa Primer https://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-xhtml-rdfa-primer-20081014/
RDFa入门
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/rdfa-primer-zh.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
(Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Thank you.

Samuel Chong
http://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/