Re: Restarting W3C Volunteer Translation Tracking

>> unreviewed" could be removed very easily at any point; and more
>> systematically, unless we have a reliable system to track changes,
>> something that was reviewed as OK could easily be replaced by something
>> that is not.

Creating a hash for the validated file and checking its value regularly does not seem to be a very ressource expensive process.

Also, requiring that translations are hosted on a vcs like github allows to easily check the diff if the hash value is changed.

Jean-Christophe Helary