Completed Japanese translation of CSS 2.1 and 'language-tags'

From: Momdo Nakamura <xmomdo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 13:42:49 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello,

I have completed a Japanese translation of the following documents:

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification (ja)
    http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/CSS21/cover.html
HTMLとXMLにおける言語タグ
    http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/language-tags_2011-05-04.html

Additionally, I intend to translate the HTML5 specification (parts of "developer-view styles") to Japanese.
I will report the translation when the HTML5 spec becomes Recommendation.

Best Regards,

----
Twitter: @momdo_ https://twitter.com/momdo_
e-mail: xmomdo@gmail.com