Re: Completed Japanese translation of CSS 2.1 and 'language-tags'

On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 05:42:49 +0100, Momdo Nakamura <xmomdo@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have completed a Japanese translation of the following documents:
>
> Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification (ja)
>     http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/CSS21/cover.html

Dear Momdo,

Thanks very much for the translation; it is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1)
Specification”

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
     Japanese translation. Translator: Momdo Nakamura.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?titleMatch=Cascading+Style+Sheets+Level+2+Revision+1+%28CSS+2.1%29+Specification&lang=any&search1=Submit>

[...]