Re: Translations of W3C documents not working?

On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:19:40 +0200, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:

>> On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:03:52 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
>> wrote:

>>> Hi Antoine
>>>
>>> Thanks for the heads-up.
>>> I'll follow-up.
>>
>> Quick update--
>> We might have hit a tricky underlying issue related to the recent
>> overhaul of how we handle our spec publications and how the new
>> Publications system makes changes to TR.rdf. We may need longer than I
>> anticipated to fix this, particularly given the fact that some people
>> in the critical path are unavailable at the same time.
>
> Ok, thanks for the update!
>
> Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for your patience. The issues were investigated yesterday and today.
What was fixable is now fixed.

So, because the document is a W3C Recommendation, the following query now
works again:
   http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=skos-reference

The two other URIs you reported earlier this month used to work when our
Translations DB contained all sorts of documents. Since then made a policy
decision [1] not to support translations of non-REC documents anymore.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2012JulSep/0038.html

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org