Re: Translations of W3C documents not working?

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:03:52 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:57:03 +0200, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear translation team,
>>
>> Is there a problem with the translation database?
>> I can't get anything with the SKOS Reference and SKOS Primer documents:
>> http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=skos-reference
>> http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=skos-primer
>>
>> The Library Linked Data report also doesn't work...
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld/
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Antoine
>
> Hi Antoine
>
> Thanks for the heads-up.
> I'll follow-up.

Quick update--
We might have hit a tricky underlying issue related to the recent overhaul
of how we handle our spec publications and how the new Publications system
makes changes to TR.rdf. We may need longer than I anticipated to fix
this, particularly given the fact that some people in the critical path
are unavailable at the same time.

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/