Re: Library Linked Data Incubator Group Final Report[Japanese] Completed translation

Dear Yoko Shibata

I apologize for the delay in replying.

Thank you for the translations, which have been added to the database
today.
cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=lld-reports>

Regarding the typo that NDL found and that you reported, I will let the
authors know.

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR