Re: credits for css validator

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:14:40 +0200, Bhavatmaj Seth <bhavatmaj@gmail.com>
wrote:

> hi,
> While I was using your css validator service I checked the credit notes
> mentioned by you at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/thanks.html for
> thanking to those who contributed to translate the service in many
> international languages.
> I was very happy to see my name there with my website. the only thing
> which
> brought a little disappointment to me was that you have put
> rel="nofollow"in the hyperlink tag. I will be more happy if you can
> remove rel="nofollow"
> tag from the link, which will encourage me to do more translations.
>
> thanks and regards
> Bhavatmaj seth
> www.w3-hi.org

Hello Bhavatmaj Seth

I appreciate the feedback you are giving.
We are aiming for quality content over quantity, and hope the primary
motivation for translation to be altruistic, rather than SEO rankings,
hence the nofollow attribute.

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/