credits for css validator

From: Bhavatmaj Seth <bhavatmaj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:44:40 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, coralie@w3.org
hi,
While I was using your css validator service I checked the credit notes
mentioned by you at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/thanks.html for
thanking to those who contributed to translate the service in many
international languages.
I was very happy to see my name there with my website. the only thing which
brought a little disappointment to me was that you have put
rel="nofollow"in the hyperlink tag. I will be more happy if you can
remove rel="nofollow"
tag from the link, which will encourage me to do more translations.

thanks and regards
Bhavatmaj seth
www.w3-hi.org