Re: Dutch Completed translation: Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites

Hello Nymphaea

Diff tells me the attached document is identical to the document that you
sent me last month. It is currently being reviewed by Annette Kik (cc'ed),
Office manager at the W3C Benelux Office.
http://www.w3c.nl/index.shtml.nl

We resolved last year to get review from the W3C Offices, to the extent
possible, of materials translated in the language(s) of their regions.
This particularly applies for a document that we should be hosting on our
own site, regardless of the disclaimer we ask translators to include, to
warn that a translation may contain errors.

I will follow-up on this as soon as I know more.

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR