Re: Translation

From: Martin Alvarez-Espinar <mlvarez@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:27:15 +0100
To: Alberto Echeagaray Altamirano <beto880223@hotmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, Oficina W3C España <info@w3c.es>
Hi Alberto,

First of all, we would like to give you thanks for your intention. Due
to the large amount of contributions we must follow some
recommendations for the translations. Translated specifications must
be in HTML format and publicly accessible from the Web.

At [1], you will find help for volunteers, but do not hesitate to ask
any further doubt (even in Spanish, directly to my email address).

Best regards,

Martin

--
Martin Alvarez Espinar
W3C Spain Office Manager        tel.:+34 984390616