pl Completed translation

From: Łukasz Piwko <piwekmbm@wp.pl>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:37:58 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Polish of the following document:

Selectors Level 3  from
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-css3-selectors-20110929/
Translation published at:
http://www.beautifulcode.pl/tlumaczenia/CSS3/selektory_CSS3.php

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3)
are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Best regards
Łukasz Piwko
www.beautifulcode.pl