Translation into Bulgarian

From: <originmay@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:02:48 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello!
I am a teacher of the Bulgarian language with the 9-year-old teaching experience. More than 8 years I've been living in Bulgaria. I have graduated Sofia university «St. Kliment Ohridsky» in Bulgaria and has received the diploma with distinction in a speciality of the Bulgarian language translator with qualifying degree of the master. I visited the courses of improvement teachers' qualification in the Bulgarian HIGH SCHOOLS repeatedly. And I would like to help you with translation of your webpage http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Overview.ru.html or any other page in Bulgarian. By way of your gratuity I would like to receive the link to the site. Write please your conditions and rules of translation.

 Originmay                          mailto:originmay@gmail.com